CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Make your own people

Little girl was in LOVE with Elmo. On and on she went about Elmo, she would have watched him 24/7 if possible. I personally want to puke when I hear his theme song. His voice is like nails on a chalkboard or someone chewing their food in my ear. But she LOVES him so I suffer. Until recently.

We have introduced little one to The Cure, or Bob as she calls it. She adores Robert Smith (bob), Simon (mimon), jason, and rodger (roeerr). Yes yes I know, it's not the current line up but they are in the videos she likes and really it's too difficult to explain to an 18 month old child how people get fired and such.

arrr she is crying at the moment b/c she doesn't want to go to bed... I am off to soothe the savage beast.

1 comments:

Servant Dave said...

at 18 months i doubt she can spot the physical difference between elmo and robert smith -- it requires a second glance from me to work it out and im slightly older :o)