CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 21, 2007

So Lame

I was looking through the newspaper and saw pictures of the manufactured snow at a shopping area by our house....

Call me a grinch but it's so lame that we have to make our own snow.. why is it 80 degrees outside, or 30, nope back to 80... make up your mind!

I think I am going to have to look past the lameness and take the little A to play in the snow tomorrow before I go to work, it's all about the experiences for HER. And she and I shared the same experience of fearing Santa this week, he was flippin scary! The lady offered to take a picture with both of us since little A didn't want to go near him.. we would have both been screaming and crying, looking back it would have been a great photo though... but no, I ran out the door with my baby and we went to the toy store instead.

Santa scares me, I have no shame anymore.

0 comments: